Boxtree Recruitment are working with an extremely successful and established insurance brokers based in Surrey.
A brand-new position has opened within the commercial renewal team for a Junior Commercial Account Handler to assist key members of staff in retaining clients and broking both on scheme and open market.
This is an exciting time to join the business and if you are keen to progress your career, APPLY NOW!
- Handle insurance queries, requests for quotation and hold cover on renewal instructions
- Deal with necessary review and renewal of client’s individual insurance portfolio renewals
- Upselling and cross selling products when applicable
- Assisting Account Exec’s in broking new risks and all administration needing to be completed
- Build strong relationships with both clients and underwriters
- Obtaining market quotations from underwriting relationships in the market both new and existing
- Selling new insurance products to existing and new customers
- Helping with adhoc tasks in other departments for senior members of the team
- Cert CII or above desirable
- Understanding of insurance products
- Strong commercial insurance product knowledge (2 years +)
- Working knowledge operating Acturis (desirable)
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.