Boxtree Recruitment are working with an extremely successful and established insurance brokers based in Surrey.
A brand-new position has opened within the commercial renewal team for an experienced, mature Commercial Account Handler to assist key members of staff in retaining clients and broking both on scheme and open market.
Handling a variety of commercial insurance clients within SME/ mid-SME market, you will have a solid background in general commercial insurance broking.
- Handling existing client’s renewals and assisting the team in broking difficult or complex renewals
- Ensuring conversion of new requests for quotations to clients and adjustments are made
- Working with insurers and account executives within the office securing MTA’s and renewal terms.
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients’ and Prospects’ insurance programmes
- To put together Client quotations and renewal presentations
- Ability to negotiate renewal with clients over the telephone and face to face
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered always
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates, fees and commission
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers and third parties
- Assist the senior board of the business in handling high priority clients
- Cert CII or above desirable
- Understanding of insurance products
- Strong commercial insurance product knowledge (5 years+)
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.