Boxtree are representing a fantastic risk practice within an established global insurance and reinsurance brokerage in the heart of London. Experiencing significant growth across all analytical projects, they are seeking a motivated team player to join their efforts as soon as possible.
If you are a strategic thinker, love to use your mathematical skills to solve and foresee probability for future events and have enjoyed a career to date within the financial services sector then this role is perfect for you!
- Working alongside actuaries and analysts, you will be instrumental in the innovation of new products, organisational material and content for internal stakeholders to use in their new business strategies.
- Be confident and reporting gathering and writing to provide analytical building model support, an example being aggregate loss projections.
- Utilising existing skills within data analysis, cleansing, modification and processing.
- Strong understanding of commercial property and casualty insurance product classes
- Advanced Excel user capable of building analytical models
- Experience of using data science techniques in a developing environment such as Python or R Studio
- Good financial acumen with a reasonable understanding of financial statements
- Good presentation skills and confident in delivering presentations
- Experience of using familiar actuarial models for analysing insurance data
- Ideally hold degree level statistics and mathematics qualifications
- Current knowledge of the applications of analytics and data within the insurance market, specifically experience in the use of analytical models in a insurance broking environment
- Discretionary bonus based on objective performance
- Health plan including vision, dental and well-being and critical illness coverage
- Group income protection and life protection
- Fantastic holiday structure
- Many, many more benefits!
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.