Boxtree are urgently recruiting for an assistant underwriter to assist a team of two with administration and placing business onto a binder for an insurance broker in Surrey.
This will be an opportunity to progress into holding authority to write your own business onto the scheme.
Office hours are on a shift pattern between the hours of 8am – 6pm.
- Dealing with new business, renewals and MTA’s
- Checking quotations, renewals and MTA’s against the terms of the Binding Agreement
- Assist with the underwriting of scheme and non-scheme business
- Using internal systems
- Assist with monthly audit reviews
- Cert CII qualified/working towards/would like to be supported to complete exams
- 2 years commercial underwriting or broking experience
- Desirable for you to be experienced in Construction/Salons
- Accessible office through public transport and driving
- 28 days holiday increasing by 1 day per year
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexitime – up to 10 “flex” days per year
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.