An MGA partner of Boxtree’s is currently recruiting for an Assistant Underwriter to join their team as underwriting support to join them and assist in a data migration project as well as train to become an underwriter with their own authority license.
This is a perfect role for a school leaver or someone who is interested in becoming an underwriter, with a great progression plan in place in a supportive environment.
- Dealing with the migration of business information to a new system
- Broker engagement
- General administration
- Issuing policy documentation
- An enthusiasm and passion for the insurance industry
- You must be astute and have a keen eye for detail
- This MGA is an incredibly forward-thinking business
- You will be developed both technically and personally whilst working for this client
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.