Boxtree recruitment are recruiting for a Bridging Loan Underwriter for a lender in the West End. Our client are experiencing a huge increase in demand for their products hence the creation of 1, possibly 2 roles.
- Institutionally and internally funded
- Solid introducers
- True progression path
- Build and maintain relationships with brokers and in turn underwrite complex bridging loans
- Participate in daily deal committees
- Assess and appraise valuation reports
- Liaise with intermediaries on new enquiries and proposals ensuring underwriting requirements and/or reasons for decline are communicated clearly and effectively
- Work closely with Case Managers to ensure reasons for underwriting requirements and special conditions are understood
- Experience of underwriting secured property finance gained from either a bank or a lender
- Happy to have conversations with candidates that are aspiring to become underwriters as long as they have assisted underwriters in a property finance lender previously. (Hence the wide salary bandings)
- Discretionary bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare scheme + other benefits
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.