Boxtree have been appointed to represent an established Lloyds cover holder in London to obtain an experienced broker development executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is currently within an account manager role who is looking to develop their career and become an executive within a well-respected business.
This is a highly successful insure-tech company who are in an exciting period of growth and change.
- Developing new broker relationships to sell a specialist product
- Offer close support to brokers and occasionally attend client visits
- Work with existing broker partners to grow accounts
- Attending networking events and industry / trade events
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in commercial property insurance
- Experience developing new broker relationships
- Share options available
- Office is filled with refreshments and snacks
- Team lunches every Thursday
- Enrolled into the company’s pension scheme from your first day in the business
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing opportunities to learn and develop
- Hybrid working opportunities (WFH)
- Life insurance 4x salary
- Health and wellbeing support
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.