Do you want to be part of a vibrant and energetic office, within in Lloyds wholesale broker in the heart of the city?
Boxtree are currently working with a small, successful, and growing brokerage who are recruiting for an experienced London market technician who will fit their company environment. Which breeds ambitious brokers who are allowed their freedom, expression, and creativity professionally to add value to the market.
This technician will be supporting financial lines brokers who are focused on UK & International policies including medical malpractice as well as some general casualty.
- Producing and processing slips and endorsements
- Responsible for adjustments made
- Maintaining contact and relationships with underwriters
- Experience in a support role in the London insurance market
- Systems experience with; Global XP/ Total Objects
- It is desirable but not essential for you to have experience using Xchanging and Crystal
- Support in undertaking your Insurance Exams (Cert CII)
- Access to optional Dental Care & PMI
- Flexible WFH opportunities
- Bonus opportunities for producing AND non-producing staff members
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.