Boxtree have been exclusively retained and appointed by an established and rapidly growing Lloyds brokerage in Southend On Sea. The role will be reporting into a senior Lloyds broker and you will be responsible for the technical administration and broking support in both a retail and wholesale capacity.
This is a truly exciting time to join this business and would really suit someone who is fed up with the London commute that lives in Southend On Sea and surrounding areas.
- You will have a proven background and experience within broking support and have accuracy and -detail as main skill attributes
- You will be responsible for preparing slips, presentations and handling any binding needs from the broker you report into
- Experience in binding authorities would be desirable but is not essential
- Experience with Exchanging is desirable but is not essential
- Flexibility with working hours and daily structure
- Fantastic team of driven, fun and energetic individuals
- The option to visit London and work from the Southend offices
- Team incentives and team social events
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.