We are very excited to be representing a client at the 'sweet spot' of their business. They have been successfully lending for 2 years with a loan book already in excess of £300 million and the best default rate in their product class across Europe. They are about to grow and are hiring their next tier of talented individuals that will become part of that journey. The career possibilities are going to be fantastic and you will be mentored by some of the industries finest credit professionals
- Reporting to the Head of Credit, the role is responsible for processing applications from enquiry to completion.
- The Case Manager will work closely with Underwriters and Brokers to ensure the relevant information is received to enable a lending decision to be made efficiently.
- Liaise with clients, brokers and solicitors, satisfying offer conditions and handling legal enquiries, taking cases from Offer to Completion.
- Manage a pipeline of business closely so as to confidently assist Head of Structured Finance with forecasting the likelihood of completions and timings for draw-down of funds for completion.
- Perform Quality Control checks against data held on origination system
- Minimum one year in a Case Manager or Processing role at a lender
- Solid knowledge of end to end mortgage process
- Experience of Credit Search, Land Registry and fraud avoidance tools
- Proficiency in dealing with mortgage brokers
- Good communication, analytical and numeracy skills
- Experience of performing AML, KYC and associated ID checks
25 days holiday, PMI, Enhanced pension (Employee 3% Employer 8%, Season ticket loan, Bonus up to 20% annual salary
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.