Boxtree Recruitment are looking to appoint a Commercial Account Executive for a respected brokerage based in Surrey who have a large and loyal client base.
- Ensure the smooth running of your allocated client account on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop and maintain and a positive professional relationship with clients and insurers.
- Respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a timely manner.
- Check and resolve any identified discrepancies with insurer documentation before sending to clients.
- Incept, maintain and update client records and data in line with in house systems.
- Attend trade shows when asked to.
- Use delegated authority to set up premiums and underwriting risks.
- Provide a proactive professional telephone handling service.
- Deal with new business/renewals in the relevant markets according to company terms and conditions.
- Be aware of market developments and bring them to the attention of clients and colleagues where appropriate.
- Referring to senior colleagues, experts or insurers when issues fall outside own experience or knowledge.
- Commercial Insurance experience is essential for this role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to use you own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent teamworking skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Willingness to learn.
- The ability to deal with problems as they arise and handle constructive criticism.
- Generous commission structure
- 22 days holiday
- Generous pension scheme
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.