Recruiting for a respected insurance brokerage, we are looking for an experienced Account Executive who is looking for an exciting new opportunity.
The successful candidate will inherit an existing book of circa £200,000 and work with a designated Account Handler. The book of business has a high element of property and construction focused clients.
- Assist the Sales, Operations and Managing Directors in achieving the group sales, retention and income targets
- Support strategic profitable growth by managing a portfolio of corporate-level clients, developing long-term, trusted relationships
- Act as a key client-facing representative of the business, with responsibility for arranging and securing cover
- Using technical knowledge to offer solutions and cross-sell opportunities and uninsured areas
- Dealing with insurers regarding quotes and policy queries
- Present new business / renewal reports and presentations as required
- Work closely with the claims manager to ensure significant claims are managed appropriately
- A successful track record of existing client retention and new business development
- Knowledge of commercial insurance, especially property and construction
- Cert CII qualified - Dip CII is desirable
- Strong communication, relationship and influencing skills
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.