Boxtree Recruitment are currently working for an award winning commercial insurance specialist insurance brokerage in Kent who are currently looking for an experienced insurance administrator with some broking exposure to develop within the company.
Working hours will be 8.30 – 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
- MTA‘s for large commercial motor clients (some complex MTA’s)
- General broker administration
- Generating new business from SME businesses
- Handling a book of equestrian renewals
- Some commercial insurance broking experience
- Experience with OpenGI would be desirable
- Sick pay after passed probation
- Statutory holiday entitlement (20 days + 8 bank holidays) with an extra day at Christmas (at managers discretion) plus an extra day after 5 years’ service
- Parking on site
- Opportunity to take on a CII qualification after passing probation
- Enrolment in NEST pension scheme
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.