Boxtree Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler working for our client an established fast paced and dynamic insurance brokers based near Dartford.
The Commercial Account Handler will support delivery of service and client retention in accordance with business targets. This is a service-based position and requires the delivery of excellent customer service within the commercial and regulatory systems set by the company.
- Handling renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Renewal quotations to clients and chasing for instructions with view to achieving an excellent retention level.
- Check documentation from Insurers to ensure any errors or omissions are corrected prior to issue to clients
- Adhering to Company strategy in relation to placement, fees and premium finance
- Develop and sustain relationships with clients
- Effectively analyse client needs and develop solutions
- Respond promptly to client queries and ensure that all communications with clients and/or insurers or other business contacts are accurately recorded (in writing)
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to
- Ability to liaise with colleagues and work supportively and jointly when appropriate
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships with both internal and external clients and contacts
- Demonstrate confident and effective written and verbal communication skills
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Membership of Group Death in Service plan *
- Membership of Group Income Protection plan *
- Workplace Pension Scheme
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.