Are you a confident Commercial Insurance Account Handler with experience in commercial package, property owners, liabilities, motor and more? Are you looking to specialise within a very niche sector within the insurance market, the rail sector?
If the answer is yes, we would like to introduce you to a well-established and respected insurance group. You will mainly be responsible for the retention of existing clients, working alongside account executives within the team bringing in new clients.
Please apply if the following applies to you:
- You have a good working knowledge of Commercial Insurance product classes
- You are proactive and possess a “can do attitude”
- You can work in a high pressure, quick working environment
- You would like to work for a business that is committed to your progression and development
- You hold general broker administration knowledge
- You have completed your insurance exams (or desire to)
- 8 weeks’ worth of training to build up your knowledge, confidence, and experience within rail insurance
- Flexible working (work from home)
- Fun, professional, and driven management and environment
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.