Boxtree Recruitment are working with an extremely successful and established national Lloyds insurance brokers based in West Sussex. We are urgently recruiting for a Commercial Account Handler to join an experienced team to maintain and assist in retention and new business gain of important general insurance business clients, predominantly within the Medical Malpractice sector.
If you have experience within the commercial insurance industry, handling and retaining, we want to hear from you!
- Handling existing client’s renewals
- Handling new business enquiries
- Working with insurers and account executives within the office securing MTA’s and renewals
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- To put together client prospect risk presentations to forward to insurers
- Negotiate insurance premiums and cover with insurers in line with client requirement
- To assist account executives in production of reports and summaries of insurance for clients
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability
- Experience working within an insurance setting, within commercial insurance
- Cert CII qualification or equivalent is desired
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Membership to the group healthcare, death in service and income protection insurances
- Fantastic pension scheme
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.