Boxtree Recruitment are looking to appoint a Commercial Account Handler their job would be to provide office-based support to the Account Executives in the day to day running of the client portfolio, including setting up all appropriate actions required for contract renewal. The Commercial Account Handler will be the first point of contact for all client commercial and insurer queries and issues as they arise and is expected to have the skills and knowledge to understand what actions are required to meet the expectations of all parties.
- Ensure the smooth running of your allocated client account on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop and maintain and a positive professional relationship with clients and insurers.
- Be the first point of contact for day-to-day enquiries from clients, providers, and other internal and external sources.
- Respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a timely manner.
- Preparation of client reports as request by Account Executives.
- Claims handling as required.
- Check and resolve any identified discrepancies with insurer documentation before sending to clients.
- Attend client meetings, as necessary.
- Incept, maintain & update client records and data in line with in house systems.
- Provide a proactive professional telephone handling service.
- Knowledge of the Open GI system is preferred (though not essential as training will be provided)
- Commercial Insurance experience is essential for this role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to use you own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent teamworking skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Willingness to learn.
- The ability to deal with problems as they arise and handle constructive criticism.
- Employee Discounts
- 25 Day’s holiday + bank holidays
- Work place pension
- Very supportive work environment
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.