Boxtree have been retained to assist our lovely new client based in Essex in appointing a solid commercial account handler to work alongside the Managing Director of this well-respected brokerage.
You will be supporting the MD with some key accounts and will help with the day to day of running these accounts. All commercial lines of business with a steer towards non motor insurance risks, to include property, liability motor trade and fleet.
If you also have experience using Acturis, this is not essential to the role, however it is a bonus, then I would like to hear from you as will my client!
- Maintain relationships with clients in your network
- Handling new business enquiries
- Working with insurers and the MD within the office securing MTA’s and renewals
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- To put together client prospect risk presentations to forward to insurers
- Negotiate insurance premiums and cover with insurers in line with client requirement
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability
- Must have experience within commercial products
- Experience using Acturis is desirable
- Cert CII or DIP CII is advantageous
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid role of working in the office 3 days and home 2 days
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.