Boxtree are currently representing a fantastic brokerage that specalise in commercial risk within Oxfordshire. Due to significant growth and profitability, they are looking to expand their commercial team by the appointment of an insurance administrator.
- You will be talented at diligent administration and assisting clients with the renewal of their business insurance and providing documentation when requested.
- Making sure that the systems are updated accordingly and diligently ensuring accuracy.
- You will be administering a varied range of business insurance policies to include commercial combined, motor fleet, property and professional indemnity insurance.
- You will be very computer literate with proficient skills on the full Microsoft office package including Outlook, Excel, and word
- Cert CII or Diploma in insurance (Or ACII/FCII)
- You will have a proven track record of retaining small, medium and large commercial business insurance including some corporate clients.
- Will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within an insurance brokerage.
- Amazing commission and bonus incentives and rewards in your team
- Wonderful package including additional holiday, pension package.
- Only working Monday – Friday, no weekend responsibilities
- On-site parkin with dress down and casual wear in the office
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.