Boxtree have been exclusively appointed to work with an established, fast growing and well-respected insurance underwriting team based in Chelmsford. The ideal individual for this role will have between 2-3 years’ experience within commercial insurance and will be looking to expand their knowledge and skills to join a bigger, fun, happy and encouraging team and be financially rewarded for delivery.
- Responsible for working with insurance brokers and processing all the paperwork for renewal
- Supporting producing brokers and key stakeholder relationships
- Responsible for the retention of the existing commercial portfolio
- Responsible for the administration of all of the existing renewals due
- 2-3 years’ experience within commercial insurance lines
- Strong workload management abilities
- Strong administration and system skills
- A hard worker who cares about the business and the team that they work within
- Experience of handling renewals up to £10,000 GWP
- Flexible working if required (Hybrid between working from home and popping to the office)
- Great company benefits for joining the business
- Great team
- Holiday and pension entitlement
- Long term growth opportunities
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
forgotten’ by emailing Lacee Watts please see email via our website).