Recruiting for a well-established broker who would like to appoint an Account Handler to work with an Account Executive to support on their existing business.
This position will also allow you to develop your technical understanding of the commercial market.
This company has the feeling of a family business but with the security and ambition of a larger corporate enterprise. They have a set of core values that runs through the business and informs everything from placing decisions to hiring decisions, these involve teamwork, integrity, morals, growth, creativity, and high standards.
- Ensuring the renewal of commercial clients
- Liaising with clients
- Handling premiums between £10,000 - £100,000 GWP
- Re-broking business in the composite market
- 1-2 years commercial insurance experience
- Cert CII qualified or working towards would be desirable
- Acturis experience would be desirable
- Open to ongoing flexible working with all staff
- Investment in team development through professional exams and training opportunities
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Contribution to PMI (For most people the contribution meets the full cost) and include income protection for all staff – after probation
- 25 days holiday
- Christmas & Summer parties (Subject to COVID)
- Staff recognition scheme
- Social committee organising regular events
- Involved in local community through charity and sports sponsorships
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.