Boxtree are supporting well respected insurance company in Manchester, that are currently looking for a new member of their commercial team.
This position will also allow you to develop your technical understanding of the commercial market.
This company has the feeling of a family business but with the security and ambition of a larger corporate enterprise. They have a set of core values that runs through the business and informs everything from placing decisions to hiring decisions, these involve teamwork, integrity, morals, growth, creativity, and high standards.
- Administer commercial client’s requirements, including mid-term adjustments, renewals, obtaining quotations, cross-sales and invoicing of premiums
- Increase and maintain relationships with clients and all team members
- Have good timing skills, providing a timely service to clients
- Liaise with Account Executives throughout
- Maintain a strong understanding of the Insurance market
- Preparations on new business reports
- Will be Cert CII qualified (or willing to gain the qualification)
- Will have outstanding communication skills
- Will have good negotiation and broker skills
- Will have attention to details skills
- WFH Flexibility
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.