My client is a professional and ambitious organisation with a strong people-first culture and they are looking for a Case Manager with commercial and development finance to join their team.
- Complete the underwriting process from application submission through to completion.
- Check applications meet the criteria of the requested product and clients needs.
- Checking the validity and acceptability of documents sent in with the application against lenders criteria.
- Assess proof of ID, Mortgage history, Equifax search, Proof of Income, Affordability, etc. in accordance with company and FCA procedures, and updating the system accordingly.
- Ensure workload is serviced to internal timeframes
- Undertaking additional duties as and when required within the team.
- Working in line with our FCA regulatory requirements, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act, Data Security and Anti Money Laundering procedures.
- Provide day to day administrative support to the Specialist Consultants and across the business as required.
- Provide day to day support and assistance to our existing Case Managers
- Financial services background with preferably, a good understanding of commercial and development finance
- Motivated and focused self-starter who has the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Detail oriented with commercial awareness of business requirements
- A strong grasp of written English
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- The computer and numeracy skills needed to excel in a highly regulated environment
- A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and progress
25 days holiday per year plus bank holiday plus birthday and company pension scheme · 6 month induction and probation (bonus scheme available on completion of probation)
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.