Boxtree are urgently recruiting for a commercial insurance broker who can follow up on warm leads for high risk trades, which will be placed open-market.
Office hours are on a shift pattern between the hours of 8am – 6pm.
- Dealing directly with prospective new clients
- Open-market broking to find the best cover for the client
- Providing full customer service for clients, explaining cover etc.
- Broking high risk, trades and motor based insurance
- Preparing reports for underwriters
- Negotiating with insurers
- Collect insurance premiums and process accounts
- Assist with the renewals of larger key accounts and amendments to policies
- Working with a renewals team
- Broking premiums between £1,500 - £10,000
- Cert CII qualified or working towards
- 4-5 years commercial insurance experience
- Desirable for you to be experienced in placing property/liability/motor risks in the trades sector
- Accessible office through public transport and driving
- 28 days holiday increasing by 1 day per year
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexitime – up to 10 “flex” days per year
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.