Recruiting for a well-established broker who is looking to recruit an experienced claims handler who can handle a high caseload and has a great understanding of property & casualty claims.
This company has the feeling of a family business but with the security and ambition of a larger corporate enterprise. They have a set of core values that runs through the business and informs everything from placing decisions to hiring decisions, these involve teamwork, integrity, morals, growth, creativity, and high standards.
- Taking FNOL information from clients
- Liaising closely with insurers
- Ensuring all admin and systems information is completed to a high standard.
- Liaising with commercial clients to advise them on their claim
- 2-5 years commercial claims insurance experience
- Understanding and experience handling property & casualty claims
- Cert CII qualified or working towards would be desirable
- Experience with direct clients/ working on behalf of a broker/claim’s management business
- Open to ongoing flexible working with all staff
- Investment in team development through professional exams and training opportunities
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Contribution to PMI (For most people the contribution meets the full cost) and include income protection for all staff – after probation
- 25 days holiday
- Christmas & Summer parties (Subject to COVID)
- Staff recognition scheme
- Social committee organising regular events
- Involved in local community through charity and sports sponsorships
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.