An insurer partner of Boxtree’s is currently urgently recruiting for an Insurance Advisor to join their team as a customer focused telephone agent dealing with existing business. This is a great opportunity to refresh the team and jump into a new way of working, as well as to learn commercial insurance products.
This business is approaching their centenary this year, although they are a small business and the insurer business is a start up, they have the security of an A rated carrier.
Hours are Monday - Friday between 8am – 5.30pm.
- Build relationships with customers
- Retain existing business
- Taking inbound and outbound calls
- Meeting KPI’s & targets against calls, sales & renewal figures, compliance audits and complaints statistics
- Answer customer queries and support through the sale & renewal process
- Identify potential sales opportunities through active listening and analysis of the customer’s needs
- Discussing insurance products with customers
- Liaise with Underwriters
- Prepare renewals, handle MTA’s and cancellations.
- Issue insurance documentation
- Min. 2 years financial services or insurance experience
- Experience with Motor, home, commercial combined, property owners is desirable
- Telesales experience is desirable
- It is desirable to be Cert CII qualified or working towards
- Assistance to achieve Cert CII qualification
- WFH flexibility (1/2 days per week in office)
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Access to membership benefits scheme
- Option for 5% pension to be matched by company
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.