Boxtree are currently representing an independent brokerage in their search for a hungry development professional with strong commercial product knowledge.
Responsible for the development and execution of new business prospects and pipeline generation, you will have the opportunity to innovate new ways of generating business as well as the opportunity to service a small renewal book.
- Maintain relationships with clients in your network
- Develop and create new business via networking, product development and other innovative mediums
- Develop lasting relationships at senior levels within the UK
- Prepare and maintain a new business initiative
- Fee negotiation and completion of budget proposals
- Look after a small amount of existing renewals
- Must have experience within retail broking and commercial insurance
- A recent and sustained new business track record
- Cert CII or DIP CII is advantageous
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme, matched payments up to 6%
- Group profit share (paid in 4 of the last five years and worth c. £1,500 to each employee)
- Bonus structure against agreed quantitative objectives (worth up to 8% of salary)
- Private healthcare (for the right individual)
- Flexible working hours and location policy
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.