Boxtree are currently recruiting for a Commercial Account Handler for a dynamic brokerage based in Colchester. This insurance broker client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their growing team.
This business is a traditional insurance broker who are now part of a successful group. They are looking for someone who fits their culture and ethos to become an integral part of their team. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone experienced in the commercial market who wishes to be rewarded and recognised at work.
- Ability to handle, maintain, develop, and retain existing clients
- Working within the FCA guidelines and ensuring compliance in all workloads
- Speaking to clients about their accounts
- Making sure that the systems are updated accordingly and diligently ensuring accuracy
- Handle insurance queries, requests for quotation and hold cover on renewal instructions
- At least 2 years’ within the commercial insurance industry
- Open GI experience is desired but not essential
- Cert CII qualified or willingness to gain qualification
- WFH flexibility
- 20 days holiday which increases to 25 with length of service
- Pension contribution
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.