Recruiting for a well-established broker who have recently undergone some serious senior business changes and would like to appoint an Account Handler to work with two dynamic Account Directors to service their clients.
This position will also allow you to grow and develop an existing client base and work alongside established and successful account directors who can develop your technical understanding of the commercial market.
This company has the feeling of a family business but with the security and ambition of a larger corporate enterprise. They have a set of core values that runs through the business and informs everything from placing decisions to hiring decisions, these involve teamwork, integrity, morals, growth, creativity, and high standards.
- Ensuring the renewal of your Account Directors’ clients
- Liaising closely with commercial market clients
- You may be asked to support Account Directors on face to face visits
- Handling premiums between £10,000 - £200,000 GWP
- Re-broking business in the composite market
- 1-2 years commercial insurance experience
- Cert CII qualified or working towards would be desirable
- Acturis experience would be desirable
- Open to ongoing flexible working with all staff
- Investment in team development through professional exams and training opportunities
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Contribution to PMI (For most people the contribution meets the full cost) and include income protection for all staff – after probation
- 25 days holiday
- Christmas & Summer parties (Subject to COVID)
- Staff recognition scheme
- Social committee organising regular events
- Involved in local community through charity and sports sponsorships
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.