Boxtree Recruitment are working with an extremely successful and established insurance brokers on the outskirts of Cheshire. This is a small team of 5 who can offer a potential employee flexibility in their work life and the chance to work from home ongoing.
A brand-new position has opened within the commercial team for an experienced, SME Account Manager to assist an Account Executive with the handling of a SME sized clients, broking and handling the commercial portfolio.
You will have a solid background in commercial insurance broking and be experienced in using Acturis as a broking system.
- Handling existing client’s renewals and assisting the Account Executive in broking client risk
- Ensuring conversion of new requests for quotations to clients and adjustments are made
- Supporting the Account Exec with all Account Administration and documentation generation
- Ensuring that all MTA’s and renewal terms and put together and agreed with clients before renewal
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- To Assist in providing technical advice on Clients’ global insurance programmes
- Draft and put together Client quotations and renewal presentations
- Ability to negotiate terms with underwriters on behalf of the Account Exec for risk required
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered always
- Offer appropriate premium payment options and accounts management for the Account Exec
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers and third parties
- Understanding of commercial risk (Avrg premium is between £30 - £20K GWP)
- Must have Acturis Experience
- Shareholding opportunities for the business for employees who go above and beyond
- Promoting a collaborative working environment
- 4x life assurance
- Pension matched up to 10%
- 25 days standard holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping Vouchers
- Insurance (Private Medical etc.)
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.