Boxtree are currently exclusively representing an established insurance group with an internal MGA who are currently looking to hire experienced latent defect underwriting specialists.
This business holds two binders with A rated capacity currently which is set to double in size in the near future. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small independently run business who have the support and benefits of working for a large national.
- Providing technical expertise to the team for latent defect risk
- Underwriting in line with underwriting guides and binding authorities
- Maintaining existing broker and client relationships
- Min. 1 year experience underwriting latent defect insurance
- Insurance qualifications are desirable
- Exceptional employee benefits scheme and offering
- Flexible work environment (min. 3 days in office per week)
- Great holiday, pension, and team to work with
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.