An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a new insurance broker attached to a successful financial services company to support the managing director with their influx of new business enquiries as well as handling existing accounts to a high level.
This is also an opportunity to grow your own book of business through your new business generation skills.
It is beneficial to applicants if you have a strong background in broking in commercial property and construction sectors.
- Ability to handle, maintain, develop, and retain existing clients for full commercial portfolios (Commercial Combined, Property Owners, PI, D&O, CAR, Liabilities etc.).
- Placing policies open market up to GWP £300,000
- Strong administration skills and ability to administer insurance policies and service clients effectively
- Working within the FCA guidelines and ensuring compliance in all workload
- Put together renewal presentation and quotations and obtain the clients renewal for their insurance
- Placing and closing new business from incoming enquiries to the business
- Generating your own new business through self-generated leads and servicing these clients as your own portfolio
- Min 5 years’ experience in a retail commercial insurance broking role
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience broking large premiums up to GWP £300,000
- A strong background in self generating and converting new business (this will require a proven track record)
- Exceptional Opportunity to become part of a core team of a successful new brokerage on the scene
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.