An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a highly respected, national insurance broker as a producing broker within an impressive commercial/corporate team.
This is an opportunity to grow your own book of business through your new business generation skills or to focus on new business generation and work closely with skilled technical account managers as a BDM.
- Ability to develop and retain new clients’ commercial portfolios
- Placing policies open market up to GWP £100,000
- Working within the FCA guidelines and ensuring compliance in all workload
- Placing and closing new business
- Generating your own new business through self-generated leads
- Utilising internal infrastructure and support to generate new commercial clients (internal referrals & telesales support)
- Min 3 years’ experience in a new business focused insurance broking role
- Experience in commercial insurance
- A strong background in self generating and converting new business (this will require a proven track record)
- Clear progression paths & development opportunities
- Support and study time for Cert CII qualification
- Flexible work environment, onboarding remotely and equipment is given to you
- Great holiday, pension and team to work within
- Market leading commission and bonus renumeration offering
- WFH option available with a min. 2 days in the office
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.