My client is a professional and ambitious organisation with a strong people-first culture and they are looking for a Completions Officer to join a friendly team of people that encourage development and personal growth
- Liaise with Underwriters and New Business Team on any completion queries
- Communicate with Intermediaries, valuers or Solicitor enquiries by email or telephone, liaising with the New Business Team & Loans Underwriters as appropriate.
- Reviewing legal correspondence from solicitors, providing responses where possible and referring queries to the underwriter or valuer if appropriate
- Pursue outstanding documents ensuring offer conditions are satisfied before authorising release of funds.
- Initiate pipeline management - advising conveyancers/underwriters when an application nears the end of its offer eligibility or valuation period or when a valuation nears expiry.
- Capability of meeting service level agreements and maintaining excellent customer service
- Authenticate the Certificate of Title to ensure details provided from the panel of solicitors are accurate and adequate to proceed to completion.
- Processing of Certificates of Titles (COTs) to ensure compliance with all loan offer conditions prior to sign off by a senior team member.
- 12 months experience as a Junior Underwriter or Completions Officer within a lender
Generous holiday entitlement, Share options, Wellness events and Wellbeing Initiatives, Generous pension scheme, Health insurance, Life Insurance, Cycle to work scheme, Enhanced Maternity/Paternity, Regular Social events
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.