Boxtree are exclusively representing a rapidly growing, highly respected insurance market growth specialist in the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading brand, based in Upminster and become a genuine part of a well-oiled, driven and innovative senior team.
The Compliance Director will work across various divisions and companies throughout the group and play a pivotal role in setting a robust strategic, operational and risk-management infrastructure, whilst also being a major contributor to the commercial strategic direction of the business.
If you are energetic, hold a complimentary commercial edge to the work in which you deliver and want to be part of something truly exciting, do not hesitate to get in touch to explore the opportunity with our consultant at Boxtree representing the client exclusively.
- Ensuring professional, strategic, and operational compliance and risk-management
- Ensuring that the business is compliant with appropriate systems and controls by supporting it in meeting its regulatory objectives through delivering policy and advisory support, leading compliance projects, monitoring changes in regulation and performing impact analyses and embedding professional standards
- Exceptional package lead on capability, track record and personality
- Working within one of the fastest growing, respected businesses in their space
- An environment with guaranteed progression, development, and growth at the forefront of this opportunity
- You will need experience in a senior compliance role within the insurance/financial services market
- Be inspirational and have experience of delivering a strategy for the provision of regulatory advice
- Wide experience of interpreting and applying regulatory rules in real situations and help create compliant, commercially sound decisions
- Industry qualifications
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.