Boxtree are looking to appoint a compliance officer to join the compliance team within an established, professional, and busy insurance brokerage.
Based in their London branch, the compliance officer will be supporting the head of compliance to ensure that all entities of the group are in line with FCA regulations and legislations.
Your key responsibilities will be;
- Supporting the group head of compliance, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a compliance monitoring plan that would be appropriate to all divisions within the insurance brokerage
- Ensure all systems used are updated – BARs, AIMs and Atlas
- Implementing new and governed regimes – i.e. Brexit or SM&CR
- Keen eye for meticulous detail and confidence to challenge existing processes or procedures that are non-compliance and improve their quality and guidelines
- Strong communication abilities to support all levels of staff throughout the business and maintain strong, trusted relationships with staff
- Face to face meetings to ensure willingness to adapt to changes that the compliance team have implemented throughout the group
- Oversee TOBA management – guaranteeing reinsurer and sub broker lists are up to date
- Audits, administration and ensuring the assurance of the system
- Must have 3 years’ experience within a similar position within a broker or London market
- A recent and sustained understanding of the FCA and Lloyds market
- Compliance qualifications are desirable (CII or ICA)
- Flexible working
- Exceptional company bonus and income structure
- Fu, professional and driven management, and office environment
- Additional benefits to include, gym membership, annual train fare contribution
- Many, many more benefits!