We are seeking a capable Corporate Account Manager, capable of servicing large accounts to ensure retention and long-lasting relationships.
Boxtree have been retained to assist a prestigious, sought-after global insurance broker to assist in the appointment of a Corporate Account Manager to service mid to large corporate portfolios within the UK London market.
- Supporting Account Executives in maintaining client policies
- Preparing documentation with precision
- Managing the renewal process and mid-term adjustments
- Obtaining quotations in the market for renewals and new business won
- Providing risk solutions advice, identifying, and pre-empting risk exposures
- Monitoring policy documentation to ensure accuracy has been met
- Must hold 3 years or more experience servicing corporate risks up to £200,000 GWP
- UK client knowledge (Global would be advantageous but not required)
- Healthcare including family healthcare protection
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan (should you ever what to go back to the office!!)
- Amazing employee benefits and welfare
- Various voucher, childcare and work schemes
- Exceptional reward incentives financial and otherwise
- Fantastic pension package
- Life Insurance and Health insurance
This is an exciting time to joining their experienced and market-respected team. If you have an exceptional proven track record of broking UK markets and account management within the corporate space, APPLY NOW!!!
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.