If you are a commercial/corporate account handler talented in handling renewals from start to finish, then I would like to hear from you!
Boxtree have been appointed to represent our client, an established and respected brokerage, to help them appoint their next hire.
This genuinely fantastic opportunity means they have a clear progression path for the individual that joins, and I would like to discuss this with you.
- Ability to handle, maintain, develop, and retain existing clients
- Strong ability to negotiate with insurers
- Handle clients from start to finish with their renewals with premium sizes of £5,000 GWP upwards
- Strong administration skills and ability to administer insurance policies and clients effectively and efficiently
- Put together renewal presentation and quotations and obtain the clients renewal for their insurance
- Attending client visits and supporting account executives with client retention
- Solid understanding of commercial products, to include motor fleet, commercial combined, transport and haulage (desirable)
- 2 years or more experience working within a similar role
- Cert CII is advantageous but not a necessity
- Medical healthcare
- Group income protection
- Dental healthcare
- Healthy bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Annual events/staff parties
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.