Boxtree are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to work within a well-respected underwriting team in Essex.
The successful candidate will be working within a focused and versatile group with fantastic work ethics. You will have credit control experience and a good understanding of Bordeaux and managing a portfolio/panel of brokers.
- Setting up instalment facilities and dealing with collection of monies by direct debit
- Liaising with external debt collectors
- Initiating more efficient working practises
- Credit control for a portfolio of 300 Brokers
- Chase premiums by phone and email
- Credit Checking potential clients and liaising with underwriters and Brokers and quoting interest rates for Premium Finance
- Account/dispute resolution
- General account administration
- Credit control and arrears recovery experience
- Self-motivated and confident
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong understanding of operating Bordeaux
- Monday to Friday working hours - No weekends or shift work
- Additional training and development
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.