Boxtree are supporting a well-respected insurance brokerage who are looking to appoint an inbound customer service adviser with an excellent telephone manner. This team are expanding rapidly - this is a very exciting time to join them!
- First point of contact for incoming calls from clients in respect of their insurance polices
- General customer service handing and support
- Assisting with billing and credit control queries that are generated from clients on the phone
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an inbound call centre environment
- Previous experience within insurance or financial services would be a bonus
- Excellent time management and organisation, managing your workload efficiently
- Ability to communicate well at all levels and build rapport
- Demonstrable experience in meeting and exceeding targets
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Fun, lively atmosphere – office bar on Thursdays and Fridays, pool table, skittle alley, office dogs!
- Private healthcare for the successful candidate dependents (after one year’s service)
- Pension scheme
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.