Boxtree are recruiting for an established and growing MGA in Essex who are looking to appoint a data analyst within their senior team to sit between their underwriting and data teams.
The ideal candidate will be heavily mathematically talented and have experience in motor insurance environments.
- Using data to solve issues and improve day-to-day within the business.
- Handling sensitive and confidential underwriting and claims data
- Data analysis and modelling
- Translate complicated data into easy-to-read visualisations
- Oversee performance against business planning and profit & loss targets
- Help to develop pricing structures
- Managing the improvement of rate calculators used internally
- Monitoring the effect of underwriting/pricing changes
- Market research
- 3+ years data analyst experience
- Experience working within a motor insurance environment
- Expert level Excel knowledge
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.