Boxtree Recruitment have been engaged to source a Credit Analyst to join an established development finance and bridging lender who keep relationship management at the forefront of everything they do. Reporting to the Head of Credit, you will be responsible for originating and executive development finance loans.
· Underwriting development finance loans from £50k to £3m
· Managing company loan book
· Cash flow forecasts and conduct detailed cost reviews
· Prepare credit papers, models and supporting documents
· Manage the relationship with all key stakeholders
· Analysing Surveyor development viability reports
· Appraising property development proposals
- Experience underwriting development finance loans is essential (within a bank or alternative lender)
- Working knowledge of excel and ability to input data into basic financial models
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 4 x Salary Death in Service cover
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.