Boxtree Recruitment have been engaged to source a E- commerce and Direct Marketing Manager for a very exciting, growing and successful business in Harlow. Our client has an excellent reputation in their industry, and they enjoy an excellent operational set-up
- Responsible for the WEB Sales channel defining Budgeted Revenue and Margin and achievement of the two on a monthly and annual basis.
- An effective campaign and data analyst with strategic vision capabilities with the ability to turn these strategies into actionable plans for both marketing and sales departments
- Excellent planning, organisation and project management skills
- Good commercial and financial acumen with sound budgetary control
- A creative eye and technical understanding of data mining, sales opportunities and campaign concepts
- First class attention to detail combined with the ability to work well under pressure
- A strong negotiator with good team-working skills
- Define and establish an understanding of the company’s current and future marketing requirements
- Play an active role in developing the company’s marketing strategy and assist in the formulation of an annual business plan / budget.
- Develop customer acquisition, retention and reactivation strategies to achieve sales targets
- Co-ordinate and manage all DM activities profitably from conception through to completion including web, email, direct mail and database manipulation
- Negotiate contracts and own the relationship with external parties including web design, web hosting and e-commerce agencies to achieve a competitive and commercial focus
- Proven leadership of large eCommerce Projects
- Experience with B2B ecommerce and ideally B2C
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability
- Extensive knowledge and expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results and drawing conclusions
- Demonstrable experience of budgetary ownership
- 25 days holiday, bonus free parking, pension
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.