Boxtree have been exclusively appointed to support a global insurance broker in London looking to expand their employee benefits team with the appointment of a marketing executive.
The successful individual will have a proven background within marketing and specifically employee benefits (internally or externally).
Having appointed some of the finest employee benefit clients the UK has to offer, you will be responsible for assisting commercial insurance clients with the composition and distribution of their own employee benefits communications providing significant value-add to the Employee Benefit Account Executives.
- Responsible for the innovation, creation, and design of employee benefits communications for this insurance brokers clients which are large commercial and corporate clients across the UK
- Supporting the Account Executives within the brokerage with any new business presentations and examples of marketing for clients
- Experiencing of marketing within Employee Benefits (Internally or externally) for large commercial or corporate businesses
- Experience and understanding of the insurance industry
- You will have a flamboyant flair for original design within marketing, creating engaging content and visuals
- One of the best employers in the UK (award winning)
- Exceptional employee benefits package including death in service, healthcare, vouchers, and incentives
- Exception team who are entrepreneurial, fun, and professional
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.