Urgently recruiting for an experienced finance manager for an outsourced insurance support company. This is the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing and successful business who have multiple offices and an impressive network of clients.
This business offers consultancy including claims management. The ideal candidate will be able to manage accounts, process, reporting and oversight of important relationships in relation to the business’s finances – as well as grow with the company and ensure they are in the best place possible to continue growth.
• Managing a small team
• Preparing management and year-end financial accounts and reports
• Proposing financial management solutions
• Change management
• Process improvement
• Analyses and summary of financial and non-financial information
• Preparing VAT returns, including partial exemption
• Working closely with internal and external auditors
- 5+ years’ experience in management accounting
- Management experience
- Experience working with a fast-growing company would be ideal
- 25 days holiday
- Eye care voucher
- Cycle to work scheme (employee contribution)
- Tech Scheme (employee Contribution)
- Dental (employee contribution)
- Buying selling holiday
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.