Boxtree Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Junior .Net Developer to join a fast-paced and well-established London Market Brokerage.
The ideal candidate will have solid commercial .Net coding knowledge to assist the development of the existing underwriting platforms used across the business.
You will play a fundamental part in supporting enhancements in an ever- changing market. If all of this applies to you, then we would like to hear from you!
- Assisting with projects and ensuring their delivery is maximised across the business
- Adding features when required to pre- existing products
- Maintaining and development the internal platforms used by Underwriters
- Ensuring delivery is met against time schedules efficiently
- Developing solutions to meet requirements when they arise
- Supporting peers with their technical abilities
- 4 years’ experience of writing clean code with .Net, C# or ASP.NET
- Knowledge of building connected, service -orientated applications with the aid of WCF and API’s
- Solid working history of deploying CSS
- Good use of entity frameworks including Linq
- Understanding of Object Orientated Programming
- Strong knowledge of WepAPI
- Good understanding of Source Controls, ie: Visual Studio Online – this is not essential to the role just ideal
- 25 Days holiday with Public holidays in addition!
- Membership to the group Healthcare, death in service and income protection insurances
- Fantastic Pension
- Short probation period of 3 months
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.