Boxtree are working with a growing group within the insurance industry to appoint an experienced HR Consultant.
This is an exciting work-from-home opportunity, joining a friendly and personable team of professionals.
Our client is experiencing significant successes and therefore expansion because of targeted acquisitions, the HR Consultant joining this team will need to have a solid understanding of policy implementation and have a proven record in successful integration.
- Supporting the HR business partner function of the business
- Strategic people planning
- Liaising with business partners and regional brokers
- Hands on approach of disciplinary and grievance
- Advising stakeholders on best process
- 3-5 years’ experience within a HR advisory role
- Solid understanding of Employee Relations
- Level 5 CIPD (advantageous, not essential)
- Fantastic foundation of HR knowledge and application, ideally within the insurance industry
- Pension package
- Employee benefits scheme
- Quarterly social events
- Wellbeing focus
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.