An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established and respected insurance group as an Account Handler specialising in Motor Fleet and Haulage. You will need to be Cert CII or working towards it and have a good level of technical insurance skills.
- Providing high-level profession advice to clients.
- Administration of clients’ insurance requirements on a daily basis including general enquiries, renewals, MTA’s, obtaining quotations, invoicing premiums and closing sales.
- Liaising effectively with the Account Executive to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal.
- Obtaining renewal terms and presenting them to clients.
- Producing and issuing renewal documents in with contract certainty.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in motor fleet and haulage.
- Must be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII or working towards it.
- Have a good level of technical insurance skills.
- Ability to process work quickly, efficiently and meet all deadlines.
- Company pension
- Market leading commission and bonus renumeration incentives
- Great holiday and a fantastic team to work with
- Flexible working environment
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.