Boxtree Recruitment have been appointed to resource a driven and confident Insurance Administrator to join a well-established, progressive team within a brokerage based in Gillingham.
This team is full of personality, and due to a surplus of workload they are looking to expand their team. This is a brilliant opportunity for a school leaver looking to get into the world of insurance.
- Administrative support and reporting to the management team
- Maintenance of Spreadsheets for reporting
- Issuing policy documentation
- Sending reminder emails/letters
- Keeping policy notes and filing up to date
- Manually producing documents where necessary
- Processing credit/debit card and direct debit payments
- Printing and Posting documents to send to clients
- Maintaining relationships with brokers and clients
Skills and Experience required to apply:
- Strong organisation skills
- Insurance experience (preferred)
- Strong computer skills and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office package, especially excel
- Confident and pleasant phone manner
- Ability to solve problems independently as they arise
- The ability to multitask and prioritise own workload effectively and efficiently
- Ability to communicate well at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Pension Scheme
- Group sickness of up to 12 months pay
- Supportive with exams – help pay towards this
- Healthy bonus scheme
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.