Boxtree are recruiting for a global insurance brokerage that are looking to appoint a senior insurance auditor to join their extensive team within their offices in the heart of London.
This is an exciting role reporting into the Chief Operating Officer of Europe.
An exciting proposition, you will work with all European entities to ensure that they comply with the requirements demanded by the risk and control committee within group.
- Analyse and interpret results and findings within the operations of the business to quality and track trends and patterns.
- Confidently deliver observations and recommendations to senior operation management
- Strong presentation skills and ability to reflect audit results and document proposed changes to operational processes and procedures
- Be responsible for the management and mentoring of file auditors and reviewers within the business where issues are identified and rectified and direction is needed.
- A confident individual who enjoys expanding their depth and exposure to operational performance and regulation within an FCA environment
- Confident negotiator and communicator, someone who people enjoy listening to and taking direction from
- This is an award willing global brokerage who have a reputation for employee culture, engagement and professional development
- Enjoyable, professional and busy team and reporting into the Chief Operating Officer
- Exceptional reward and incentive package throughout the group
- Employee benefits suite to include childcare vouchers, dental, healthcare, gym membership and much more!
- Great pension and long-term career options
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.